Toxic cleaning chemicals are a thing of the past with our easy to follow recipes you can make perfectly safe cleaning products with items you will probably have in your kitchen cupboard already.
The Scottish Cleaning co can show you how to make your own cleaning products which are every bit as powerful when it comes to tackling stubborn dirt, grease germs and bacteria.
Eco Friendly cleaning Mixture Preparation
Things you already have in your home like vinegar, baking soda and bleach can make your kitchen sparkle without the harsh chemicals generally associated with cleaning. Gather your cleaning rags, vinegar, baking soda, bleach, rubbing alcohol and spray bottles to prepare your needed mixtures before your clean.
- Organic scrubber – Baking soda mixture= 2 tablespoons of baking soda with 1 Litre of water
- Lemon ice cubes= quarter slice of lemon in each cube of an ice cube tray covered with white vinegar and frozen
- Glass mixture= 2 cups water, 1/2 cup white vinegar and 1/4 cup rubbing alcohol in a labelled spray bottle
- Dirt blasting Floor cleaner= 1 Ltr warm water and 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- Sanitiser= 1 teaspoon bleach per 1 1 ltr of water in a labelled spray bottle
Now you have a complete set of cleaning products suitable for cleaning all surfaces and items in your home. Your glass will be sparking and your toilet bowl will be beautiful with these easy to make at home cleaning products. You can get the kids involved without worrying about them coming into contact with poisonous cleaning products. Remember you should always keep store bought cleaning products well away from children, just one mistake can be fatal. So always be on the look out and keep your guard up. With these eco friendly and safe cleaning products there is not excuse not to start cleaning the house.
If you can face the task of cleaning your home, call the Scottish cleaning company to arrange your domestic cleaning service today 0800 788 0614