Letting agent cleaning Glasgow domestic cleaning.
Our Landlord cleaning service Glasgow gives landlords and property owners the peace of mind that comes with knowing our professional cleaning staff are caring and maintaining your property portfolio. From monthly cleaning services to weekly housekeeping services which allows you offer a serviced apartment style contract to your tenants. We can offer great rates to landlords for long term cleaning contracts.
Our end of tenancy / rental cleaning service is carried out with the up most dedication, providing a thorough deep clean for tenants, landlords and letting agencies when at the end of a tenancy . We will ensure that every square inch of the property will be left clean and polished, sanitised and germ free.
This is an example checklist of what we can do for our end of tenancy cleaning service Glasgow. As each moving out or moving in clean is completely unique, you may need to go over what you’d like cleaned before we start to ensure there is no confusion over what we should and shouldn’t clean.
Your house will be professionally cleaned from top to bottom, not a inch is missed. We guarantee the best cleaning service available in Glasgow.
- Cleaning and dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuumed. Clean skirting boards behind furniture.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Window sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and tops of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and cleaned internally and externally.
- If present, all upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- If present, all wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust and polished.
- Wash and sanitize all surfaces.
- Clean inside all cupboards and drawers. Remove old food and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Degrease wall tiles, remove mould growth (if any) from grout.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing grime, mildew and food deposits.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out.
- If present, clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Internal bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- Shower screen descale, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath, basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet descaled, toilet seat cleaned and sanitised.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out,
- If present, mattresses to be vacuumed,
- Remove any light dirt on walls such as fingerprints and drink marks.
- to book your letting agent cleaning service today please call or use the contact form to get in touch with The Scottish Cleaning Company.