Premium one-off spring clean SERVICE IN GLASGOW, LANARKSHIRE
We believe attention to detail is what separates The Scottish Cleaning company from other domestic cleaning companies in Glasgow. We have cleaning checklists for all our cleaning services on our website. You can view or download the example checklists for any of our cleaning services.
Spring cleaning Glasgow Cleaning Checklist
- Cleaning and dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuumed. Clean skirting boards behind furniture.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Window sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and tops of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and cleaned internally and externaly.
- If present, all upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- If present, all wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust and polished.
- Wash and sanitize all surfaces.
- Clean inside all cupboards and drawers.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Degrease wall tiles, remove mould growth (if any) from grout.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing grime, mildew and food deposits.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out.
- If present, clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Internal bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- Shower screen descale, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath, basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet descaled, toilet seat cleaned and sanitised.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out,
- If present, mattresses to be vacuumed,
- Remove any light dirt on walls such as finger prints and drink marks.